Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Well, I've finally done it, started writing on a blog...I've discovered that all of my good intentions to write in a journal the last few years have failed so this is my next attempt. I don't want to do too much navel gazing, just talk a little about processes, what I'm working on, what the struggles are trying to get my work out. So here goes.


My boys are in a morning camp this week so I rush home and race upstairs to my third floor studio. I have so many projects I'm working on at once, I like to think of myself as "Jeffersonian" because like the great man, I like to do a little of this and a little of that throughout my day. For example, today I stuffed some plastic envelopes with notecards, I finished up a few journals, I finished a dessert painting, I glued together some notecards, I rolled paper for a nest painting, updated some inventory stuff, packed some things up for a farmer's market this afternoon. Very task oriented, and much more exciting to me than it seems here. Happy with the new dessert painting, "Slice".

No comments:

Post a Comment