Monday, April 2, 2012





Color is my daylong obsession, joy, and torment.

Claude Monet


Last week was a little crazier than usual. I have been getting ready for a show in Charlotte, and was planning on driving all of the paintings down over the weekend. As usual, I can't see the forest for the trees, and it dawned on me that I could just ship them and save a LOT of time. I sent 3 big boxes -- 20 paintings! I didn't want to spend a
fortune on postage so my max was going to be $35 per box to send. The first box was $12!! I think I used my brain wisely this time.

The opening is on April 13, and I can't wait to see all of these animal collages together on one wall. Here are some never before seen -- you heard it first -- that were made specifically for this show.


No comments:

Post a Comment